Members’ statutory responsibilities are set out in the Articles of Association (AoA) and their role includes:
▪ Appointing the MAT Trustees.
▪ Appointing the MAT chief executive officer.
▪ Removing MAT Trustees
▪ Amending the AoA
▪ Directing the Trustees to take a specific action
▪ Appointing the MAT auditors and receiving the audited accounts.
▪ Calling an annual general meeting
The Members of DGAT are:
- The Diocesan of Gloucester Education Trust corporate
- Mrs Sue Padfield
- Professor Hazel Bryan